Problem with Performance (Attributes count)

vikturekvikturek Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello,

I want to use the operator Performance (Attributes count) for decision which neural network model should I use. This operator requires as input an Example set and "performance vector" which should be optional according to all sources (for example official tutorial). However my studio is telling me: "Mandatory input missing at port Performance.performance" which is obviously incorrect. I don't know what should be conected to this input and why it is mandatory. My only goal is to calculate the count of attributes in example set, that's all.

Note: I tried an older version of RapidMiner (5.3) and the newest version 7.1 on Linux and Windows. The non-working situation can be seen on the attached picture and you can compare it with official tutorial version at http://docs.rapidminer.com/studio/operators/validation/performance/predictive/performance_attribute_count.html

Tagged:

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Dear Viturek,

i am not sure about the problem with the operator, but you can use Extract Performance and select number of attributes to get the same effect.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • vikturekvikturek Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Dear Martin,

thank you very much for your answer. It really helped!

Viktor