"Release 6 License"

infinity101infinity101 Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
I downloaded Release 6 but did not get any activation key for the trial version via email.  Clicking 'Get Trail License' from within RM just loops back to the download screen.
Tagged:

Answers

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi Mehul,

I have to apologize but currently there seems to be something wrong with our license server. We are working hard on it to get it up and running as soon as possible! Once it is up again you will be able to get your Trial License via the button in RapidMiner Studio.

Best regards,
    Nils
  • infinity101infinity101 Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Ok, no problems Nils, appreciate your feedback.  Will you be updating this thread when the license server is working?
  • Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Yes, I'll update this thread once the license server is working.

Best,
    Nils
  • infinity101infinity101 Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Thank you Nils!
  • IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

just a quick update:  You can now also get a free trial license for RM 6 Professional.  Just log into your account and follow the steps described at the top of your account page (click on the big "Downloads" button in the top right corner after you have logged in to get to that page).

The trial is not sent automatically via mail to all downloaders of RM 6 Starter (yet), so please ignore the statement of the dialog of RM 6 for now (only initial versions, we will change this).

More information can be found in our RM 6 FAQ at

http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,7405.0.html

Best,
    Ingo