[SOLVED] Replace Apply Model

memvis70memvis70 Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

Is there any operator I can use instead of Apply Model that doesn´t improve the classification?
Because I just want the predicted label for each row in the example set after the validation operator.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hm, can you refine your question? In how far does Apply Model improve the classification?

Ok, in you case you are applying the model on the training data. You could use a X-Prediction - it works the same way as the cross validation, but it delivers the predicted values instead of the performance.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • memvis70memvis70 Member Posts: 8 Contributor II

Thanks for your advice. But after testing the operator as you can see in the picture, now my question is why are the confusion matrices different, although I used the same operators in X-Validation and X-Prediction?

Thank you in advance.

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Do you use the same local random seed in both X-Validation and X-Prediction? Otherwise the splits can be different resulting in different results.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • memvis70memvis70 Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    Thank you  :).Now it´s working.