[SOLVED] Reports Perspective Problem on Win 64

farzadfarzad Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I have installed and tried all versions of RapidMiner under Windows 64 bit. while everything works smooth, I can not view my Report Perspective. I initially thought it might be because of java so I have installed both java 64 bit and Java 32 bit on my machine and tries both 32 and 64 versions of RapidMiner which all come back with the same problem. The software works perfectly on my Mac anyway. Please let me know if you come across the same problem and if you have any solution to resolve this. Thanks

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

does it help if you press "View" -> "Restore Default Perspective"? If not, please describe what exactly is happening and what any errors are you are getting. You can start RapidMiner via console for that via the RapidMinerGUI.bat file in the RapidMiner/scripts folder.

Regards,
    Marco
  • farzadfarzad Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Dear Marco,

Thanks. Yes, In fact after I pressed "View"-->"Restore Default Perspective" and it became completely OK now ! This problem only happens in my windows and neither on Mac nor Linux.  Thanks for your valuable and (indeed) prompt reply.

Thanks,
    Farzad