Tableau Integration Error

rasras Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I just followed the instructions excatly for enabling Tableau write to TDE but get the attached error ("missing Tableau DLLs"). I added to "Path" under system variables as instructed thus: 

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%systemroot%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;%systemroot%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\smartsheet API\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\TDE_API\bin

Tagged:

Answers

• JeffChowaniecJeffChowaniec Employee, Member Posts: 14 RM Data Scientist

I know that on one of my installations I had to extract the Zip archive to my desktop and then move it to the desired location. It was a permissions issue that was causing the extract to go but it didn't actually place the files where I told it to. I don't know if this helps but its something to try. Outside of that I would need more information on this but I would try this and see if it fixes the error.