another random error message

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Help

hi...tried to paste two "Replace" operators into a subprocess and got this gem.  Ideas?

Scott

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 2.57.01 PM.png

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Not sure but it might have to do with the fact that if you have two replace operators (or more) RapidMiner auto numbers them (i.e. Replace (16) and Replace (14)). Does it give you an error when you paste only 1 Replace operator?

• JessForbesRMJessForbesRM RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 38 RM Data Scientist

Scott,

Does your log view show anything else about the error?  

It may also be worthwhile to create a building block with the operators you are trying to replicate.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

oh interesting - never thought that those numbers meant anything.  Anyway it's not really a big deal from my end - just something that appeared one day and I know that you folks like to see them.  Yes I use building blocks all the time now and, in fact, have several suggestions of improvements (see other thread).

Thanks as always.

Scott