how to change the style of the chart

smilejokesmilejoke Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited October 2019 in Help
:(
i want to change the style of the chart, but it prompt me :"The dimension "Domain dimension" is undefined, A dimension is not configured,Please add an attribute to that dimension", and i can find anywhere to add some attribute..

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

the attributes are displayed above the chart configuration on the left. You need to drag&drop the desired attributes onto the Domain dimension (X-axis) and the "Empty axis" (Y-axis).
    More information can be found here in the "RAPIDMINER ADVANCED CHARTS" whitepaper.

Regards,
    Marco
  • 200668257200668257 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

hello,

i face same issue and the provided link doseant  work 

Thanks 

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @200668257 yes this is a thread from 2013 (see dates). The correct link is now https://docs.rapidminer.com/

Scott

• 200668257200668257 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

heelo again,

you provieded A general link but i am facing specific issue, its about the special attrbuites how can i have one on my data,

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

if you want special attributes you can just use the Set Role operator. :)

Scott