"order rules by support value (APRIORI algorithm)"

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi,

when using the APRIORI algorithm for itemset extraction, rules are by default ranked by confidence.
How can I rank the rules by support value? By changing the T parameter? Which value should T have?

Many thanks in advance.
Geert
Tagged:

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Geert,

as far as I can see, you are using a WEKA operator. Unfortunately we cannot give support for their operators, mainly because we don't know them either. I would suggest using the FPGrowth implementation of rapid miner. If you have enough memory, this algorithm is a much faster alternative to apriori and the results are shown in a much more userfriendly way. You can apply the association rule generator afterwards and you will be able to sort the table in one click after any of the measures.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi,

and how can I rank the rules by support value? Only confidence,lift, conviction, ps, gain and laplace can be selected in my gui window?

Thanks a lot,
    Geert
  • IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

simply click on the column header "Support" in the table should sort the itemsets or rules according to the selected column. This is true for almost all tables presented in RapidMiner.

Cheers,
    Ingo