same results with DECISION TREE

fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Good Morning, I have a problem with my process attached. Using my data set, I always see the same results, why?

the dataset I am attaching below!

Best, 

Damian

Answers

• fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I

This is dataset. 

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

sorry, but i don't get your question. When do you expect different results?

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • fedayncaricafedayncarica Member Posts: 30 Contributor I

I have this situation for each "performance vector", it is not strange that?

Screenshot (46).png

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

have a look at your models. I guess they are too hard pruned and thus only return the default prediction. I get good results if i run the process you posted

perf.png

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

This thread is a continuation of the original thread here: http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Studio/Decision-tree/m-p/37210

In the future, please refrain from opening multiple threads in the hope that it will get your questions answered faster. This disrupts the harmony and flow of the forums and existing threads. Thank you.