Options

Setting up a remote repository

datanalyticsdatanalytics Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

I am sorry to ask something that may have been asked/solved previously a million times, but I have looked for the answer or for a tutorial on the topic without much success.

My question is: how does one set up a (possibly password protected) Rapidminer repository that can be accessed by a number of independent users from remote locations?

Thank you very much,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com

Answers

• Options
    earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    I'm also interested in getting an answer to this question. I've been meaning ask exactly the same question.

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    well that's easy. You just need an account on a RapidAnalytics Server and it's URL. And I must say: It's fun. I'm currently working on a data mining project and my server executes 8 processes in parallel, while I'm designing new processes and evaluate the results. Whaoo. Without it would have taken weeks to do this.

Now to the problem: You need RapidAnalytics :) If you feel the need to get an enterprise installation just contact us. Otherwise you will have to wait until the community version is finally released.

Greetings,
      Sebastian