Options

"Apriori Algorithm in Rapidminer"

oscarbtoscarbt Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi all, I'm new in RapidMiner
I wonder if there is any tutorial or can guide me to run the algorithm a priori.
My question is
Since I work in RapidMiner apriori algorithm

I thank ayuen
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    el_chiefel_chief Member Posts: 63 Contributor II
    AFAIK RapidMiner does not have the Apriori operator (thought i thought it used to?). You can use the FP-Growth algorithm instead.

• Options
    spitfire_chspitfire_ch Member Posts: 38 Maven
    Neil McGuigan wrote:

AFAIK RapidMiner does not have the Apriori operator (thought i thought it used to?). You can use the FP-Growth algorithm instead.
    Not entirely true, there is still the Weka\W-Apriori operator.
  • Options
    sperez262sperez262 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hello "el_chief ", Just to be clear, Apriori is an algorithm for frequent item set mining and association rule learning over transactional databases.  so the link below have an excellent example of Apriori is an algorithm.  I hope you know spanish because is in spanish (jajajajaja)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlqkKEZoO9s

Sergio

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @sperez262 - welcome to the community. This is a pretty old thread (circa 2010) so I'm not sure you'll get a response from "el chief". :)

Oh and a friendly note from the moderator: if you tag people (like I did above), it tends to get their attention.

Welcome!

Scott

• Options
    sperez262sperez262 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

got it :0)