Data Drill

fionafiona Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,
How does rapid miner do the data drill? Please help me.Thank you!

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    what to you mean by THE data drill? If you want to drill into data in an interactive way, you are looking in the wrong program. RapidMiner is an application for designing complex data mining and etl processes in order to prepare the data to be viewed or analyzed.
    If you want to report the outcome of your processes in an interactive way, supporting various drill levels, you will have to take a deeper look on RapidAnalytics, which can be used to provide such an frontend to the user.

With kind regards,
      Sebastian
  • fionafiona Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Sebastian Land wrote:

Hi,
    what to you mean by THE data drill? If you want to drill into data in an interactive way, you are looking in the wrong program. RapidMiner is an application for designing complex data mining and etl processes in order to prepare the data to be viewed or analyzed.
    If you want to report the outcome of your processes in an interactive way, supporting various drill levels, you will have to take a deeper look on RapidAnalytics, which can be used to provide such an frontend to the user.

With kind regards,
      Sebastian
    Thanks Sebastian!
    I want to do the OLAP with RapidMiner.Then I create a pivot,I want to drill up or dill down.
    So you mean I should use RapidAnalytics to do OLAP?
    Thank you!
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    you can do this with the OLAP operators in RapidMiner.

Greetings,
      Sebastian