Providing dataset

rommaniorommanio Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Sorry, I'm absolutely novice in data mining and I have 2 (maybe stupid) question.
First, how can I provide multidimensional dataset for RapidMiner for soluting problems such as Einstein puzzle?
Second, can I draw in RapidMiner relationship's graphs such as in Paterva Maltego?

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    there are several very good beginner tutorial videos on the internet, as well as our Free Introduction Webinar. I would suggest, that you take a look at some of them.
    To you second question: I don't know. What is Paterva Maltego?

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • rommaniorommanio Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Short description and snapshots here.
    And thanks for answer :)
  • rommaniorommanio Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    I was view the video... it isn't that I believe.
    I want to see data creation and preparation for data mining, but the video contains only data mining, not creation/preparation.
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,

I think this video should contain at cover some operators for preprocessing: http://rapid-i.com/videos/tutorials/06_rm5_data_transformation/rm5_data_transformation.html.

What I don't understand is what you mean by "data creation". Normally one has data from real world that one wants to analyze. RapidMiner is not meant to edit the data, just to analyze it. And hence you cannot "draw" a graph, you can only derive a graph from given data.

Greetings,
      Sebastian