Using StringTextInput

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I was wondering if you can provide an example as to how I should use the StringTextInput, as I currently dump my texts to file and re-load them with TextInputOperator. I just don't know how to create an ExampleSet containing my strings for StringTextInput: Do I have to do something complex like the tutorial PDF shows on ExampleSet creation (with a method providing access to a table and all)? Isn't there just some way to send it a String[] containing my texts? (SingleTextInput won't do because I have to use a learner later on all texts at once. I successfully use SingleTextInput during testing).

Thanks a lot,
Nimrod
Tagged:

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

maybe this thread helps to get a starting point:

http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Using the StringTextInput is actually pretty easy. Just make sure you texts are stored in a column of your database and apply the operator to it (it might be that you have to activate "filter_nominal").

Cheers,
    Ingo