Options

Succes rate is not better in random forest !!

saidsaid Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
i developped a classifier based on random forest, but the error rates
are very high if we compare the same benchmarks with another platform,
i don't know why the models (trees) generated by random forest of
rapid are not like the other platforms.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    saidsaid Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    no reply !! >:(
  • Options
    colocolo Member Posts: 236 Maven
    Wow, how to introduce oneself to a community in the worst possible way?
    • don't waste time for a greeting or initial hello
    • don't indicate that you would be glad or thankful for receiving any help
    • don't even ask a question at all
    • and of course complain about not receiving any answers to questions you did not ask
    • being polite is again a waste of time
    I would say you scored very well... Even if you paid for a support license this would not be a good form of communication, but since I guess you did not pay anything, how can you be angry about not receiving any comments for free after not even two whole days??

But maybe someone of the Rapid-I staff will answer your question anyway, and then you better say 'thanks'. I personally did not use random forests and can't answer the question that may lie behind your post, and I would not spend a second looking for it. Perhaps you should think over your request and consider showing a bit civility?

Regards
    Matthias

P.S. Sorry, but I was not able to read over this without a comment...
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

if you expect an answer to your questions within a fixed time frame, you will need to aquire an Enterprise License: http://rapid-i.com/content/view/60/89/lang,en/
    Apart from that, we actually try to provide an answer for reasonable questions in the forums as a service to the community - however it may take a while because we have projects to work on, bugs to fix, new features to develop, ...

In regards to your question: The only information you provided is that you were not satisfied with the results of your random forest. So what kind of answer did you expect after providing almost no information whatsoever?

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi Matthias,

great answer  :-*

I don't want flame wars here but if somebody as active as you here in the forum posts something like this, I think, this is fair enough  ;D

I just want to take the chance and thank you for your continous help you are providing to so many users! I know from own experience that one can learn a lot by helping others but nevertheless: searching for answers and writing them down is much work and I am sure that many people appreciate that. Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Ingo