Options

[SOLVED] Case study?

xiaobo_sxbxiaobo_sxb Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Dear all

I saw a lot of topics about how to use the tool, or demo some conceptual steps, but I never saw sharing on real cases. Is this the right place to share your real cases? As the new comer to this area, I'm still wondering how can I apply the wonderful tool to the real business environment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's important to share the real cases so the newer like me can learn and apply the tool quickly into business. Do you think is it a good idea to have a new section about sharing cases?

Best Regards
Steven

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Steven,

there is a book about to be written, which will contain exactly those real world applications, or use cases as we sometimes call them. The book is still in the planning phase, but maybe nevertheless you want to have a look at http://rapidminerbook.com/

Best,
    Marius
  • Options
    xiaobo_sxbxiaobo_sxb Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
    Hi Marius

Thank you, that could exactly be what I'm looking for. Seems I have to wait for another 1 year based on the schedule.Ā  :( But anyway, that's better than nothing. I sincerely thank those people who contributed or will contribute for the book, which will benefit people like me who's learning the tool.

Best Regards
    Steven