I want to interview you !!!

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
I am looking to have a brief skype interview with one or two experienced rapidminer users and get your opinions on rapidminer, such how you find using it and the good/bad things you find about it (to include as part of my data mining masters thesis). If you can help please let me know, thanks

Answers

• steffensteffen Member Posts: 347 Maven
    Hello

...(to include as part of my data mining masters thesis)
    Please, tell us more about it  :)

... in case you are not performing some kind of statistical survey where the participants are not allowed to know the details  :D

greetings,

Steffen
  • RapidQuestion2RapidQuestion2 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Hello Steffen

Sorry I was just trying to keep it short

The masters is in knowledge management, the thesis is on how data mining tools can help enhance discovering hidden knowledge in organizations. More specifically evaluating what is the most suitable tool for the organisation/data. I have already gotten feedback from a number of relatively inexperienced users on using rapidminer (through questionnaires, interviews).

The problem is these users don't have in-depth insights that rapidminer experienced users would have about the tool. So for me it makes sense that i talk to rapidminer experts to get there impressions of the tool who can give realistic answers of the problems users experienced.

With the interviews feedback the important criteria of selecting a tool or find problems will be corrected. It would only take 10-15 minutes of your time. I hope that clear things up, if you have more questions or are interested post here or email me at rapidquestion2@gmail.com

RapidQuestion