JBoss.web error

haddockhaddock Member Posts: 849 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi there,

I've just had this error...
11:11:06,954 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/jmx-console].[HtmlAdaptor]] Servlet.service() for servlet HtmlAdaptor threw exception: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.admin:service=DeploymentFileRepository is not registered.
Googling shows this to be a documented bug with a patch available at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPAPP-6682 ; what I'm not sure about is how to apply the patch. Has anyone any advice?

Tagged:

Answers

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

when exactly do you get this error? Can you reproduce it?

Best,
    Nils
  • haddockhaddock Member Posts: 849 Maven
    Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, this happened twice, both times while deleting a service. It left the integrity of the rapidanalytics database impaired, such that it necessitated a re-install in both cases. Here's what I noted from the log.
    16:53:34,346 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/RA].[Faces Servlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception: javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Unable to find de.rapidanalytics.entity.PropertiesMap with id 4
    Then following an RA re-install
    2012-04-21 17:10:58,508 WARNING [de.rapidanalytics.web.beans.ExportedProcessBean] (http-8080-1) Failed to delete service Test the card: javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Unable to find de.rapidanalytics.entity.PropertiesMap with id 4: javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Unable to find de.rapidanalytics.entity.PropertiesMap with id 4
    Meaning that a complete re-install, including the database was required.

As more background, you'll see from my last post in this section, that I've been poking around to make sure that data-mining artefacts are protected from incompetent, or malevolent, users. I spotted a while back that you can end up with RA zombie services, which won't run, and which you can't delete. Being someone who likes Association Rules I'm now beginning to form a frequent item set of 'no patch' with 'erase' and 'zombie services', what a treat...

What else? I'm on Ubuntu 11.1 and using MySQL.

Hope that all helps. From my side I can attempt to circumvent the issue; but it would still be very handy for some documentation on access control to appear.