Web-based RM!

siamak_wantsiamak_want Member Posts: 98 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi all,
Today, my mind is busy about an important question: What is the web-based (client-server) version of RM? Is it RapidAnalytics? I want to send RM clustering result (a scatter plot) to a remote computer (i.e. client). What strategies exist for doing this? Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• swissrussswissruss RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
    Hi,

I think the only way to do this is via the Enterprise Edition of RapidAnalytics, where you can use the reporting components to provide results as a web service. Otherwise you will be have to push the result data out to some kind of common storage (DB, File) and deal with the visualization at the client end. But maybe someone else has a better idea!

Regards,

Russ
  • swissrussswissruss RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
    Correction to the above: it appears to be possible to do this with the Community Edition of RapidAnalytics as well.

Regards,

Russ
  • siamak_wantsiamak_want Member Posts: 98 Contributor II
    Hi Swissrus,
    Thanks to your attention. Are you sure about your seccond post? I checked thefeatures ofcommunity edition which is mentioned in RM official site. Accordingly, It does not support web based exporting of results.

Thanks again.