Options

"Scatter Multiple: How to Select Multiple Dimensions?"

eavaeava Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi,
I tried to select multiple dimensions by holding CTRL Key while clicking on the attributes from the list as described in The RapidMiner Plotters 2: Scatter Multiple by Ingo Mierswa but this did not work! I have 60 attributes and I can select any one of them from the list! When clicking with or without holding the CTRL Key the selection of the attribute is not maintained... Is there another way to do it?

Answers

• Options
    Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

did you set the x-Axis attribute? Without an attribute on the x-Axis you plot will stay empty.

Best,
    Nils
  • Options
    Yes I did select an attribute (I set a label and then an attribute on the x-Axis) the problem is always the same: it is impossible to select an attribute from the y-list. I tried with or without holding the CTRL key, by dragging the item to the graph, by double-clicking on it, by clicking first, holding the CTRL key first and I even tried the ALT key and the SHIFT key. None worked!
  • Options
    Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

what version of RapidMiner do you have? And what kind of operating system?
    I just checked it with the current Version 5.2.008 and it works fine for me.

Best,
    Nils
  • Options
    Hello Nils :)

I've installed rapidminer-5.2.008x32-install.exe on Windows 7 64 bits. Thanks for your reply Nils!