Options

"Reporting - Scatter Multiple - Points and Lines"

BartNBartN Member Posts: 18 Maven
edited June 2019 in Help
To generate a report, i would like to include a scatter plot with multiple attributes and use lines rather than points.
In Reporting, plotter = Scatter Multiple, there is a list for "scatter multiple points and lines".How should this be used?

The editor shows only two columns with check boxes for points and lines. The column for the attribute id seems to be missing in this dialog. When saved, the xml representation of these parameters have a key and value pair, but the key appears to be true/false for the points check box, and the value is true/false for the lines checkbox. A second observation is that the checked boxes are not saved correctly (i.e. are returned to the default when reopening the Configuration Report dialog again.

Did anyone figure out how this should work/or should work at all?

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

you have found a bug, the points/lines configuration seems not to be saved at all. I will create an internal bug report for that. Until then, I fear it is not possible to export scatter plots with lines using the reporting extension.

The missing id is a problem of the complete (old) plot view framework. I don't know if anybody had a good reason to exclude the id from the plotting interface, but I will raise that topic on the next developers meeting.

Best,
    Marius