Options

"Use Filter Examples Operator on more than on Attribute at the same time"

CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi Guys,

I just want to know if it's possible to use the Filter Examples Operator on more than one  Attribute at the same time. I know that i can use it on more than one attribute value at the same time with expression like this "categorie =! value1 || value2 " but  I would like to have a solution like this   "categorie1 =! value1 and Categorie2 =! value2" . Does anybody know how to do it using just one of the Filter Examples Operators. I know, I can put put one Operator after another, but  I would like to have my process as efficient as possible, so I am just curious if somebody knows a solution .... thanks in advance  :P

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Aye Capt'n,

that's currently not possible - the Filter Examples operator is on our list of operators that need a revamp.
    What you can do, however, is to use Generate Attributes to create an indicator attribute, let's call it "keep", with a complex condition, and than filter in Filter Examples on "keep = 1".

Best,
    Marius