Options

How to compare Date-Data? [SOLVED]

KolodziejKolodziej Member Posts: 18 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,
i have a problem and i hope you can help me.

I have a csv.data with some date fields. I need to compare these fields and to point out how often they match.

Regards Martin!!!

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Martin,

you can create a new attribute with Generate Attribute with something like "date_attr1 = date_attr2". Filter on that new attribute with Filter Examples, then count the examples.
    If you have any further questions or problems implementing the process described above, please post again.

Best,
    Marius
  • Options
    KolodziejKolodziej Member Posts: 18 Contributor II
    Thanks for the quick responce!

I have to show how much percent of all date fields are match. is there an operator to calculate this?
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Yes, try the Aggregate operator. Not sure, however, if the count(fraction) method is already part of the public release. If it is in the list of aggregation functions, use it. Otherwise, you have to be creative with Aggregate (normal count function), Extract Macro (number of examples) and Generate Attributes (divide count for matching/non-matching by the number of examples).

Happy Mining!
    ~Marius