Options

[SOLVED] Move and Delete file operators missing (64bit RapidMiner)

josyjosy Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Because I don´t see this operators in 64bit RapidMiner Community version 5.2.008 ??? Thanks for your help.

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Josy,

that's because they have not been officially released yet ;) They will be part of the next release RapidMiner 5.3. If you need them now, you have to compile the current svn version.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    I try compile RapidMiner from Eclipse. I can run version 5.3. directly Eclipse, but I dont know, how can I compile build for upgrade version 5.2 (or new full build instalation). Thanks for your help.
    PS: When you expect the release of your new version?
  • Options
    Hi,

it should be sufficient to create the rapidminer.jar with the ant target createJar and replace the one in your installation directory with that file. You may also have to copy all files from the lib folder to the lib folder in the installation dir.
    Please create a backup of all files you replace/delete in case something goes wrong.

We expect to release RapidMiner 5.3 later this month.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    Btw, maybe till the release instead of fiddling around with manual builds, you want to use shell commands instead: for that, we have the Execute Program operator.
  • Options
    Thank you!