Options

rapideminer

samiasamia Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
hello,
i want to do prevision of product sales in some folowing dates,so i have an excel file witch contains product,quantity,date and some other information,please i tried a lot to use tree decision of rapideminer but it seems that is dificult to use,can you help me how can i have my previsions?thank you i have to finish mu project soon  :'(

Answers

• Options
    hello,i ty to use rapideminer to do  some predictions with linear regression,i want to predict the amount of product sales for each day of  the folowing month, i have an excel file witch contains the product's name ,amount,year and month of sale ,please can you tell me hwo can i do this?
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Samia,

did you already have a look at our tutorial videos at http://rapid-i.com/content/view/189/212/lang,en/ ?

Those will probably help you to get started with RapidMiner.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    hello,first thank you for your rely,so,i tried to use polynomial regression that  it give me the formula of an equation to use so as to calculate the predictive variable that is the amount of product ,but i have a problem:so,the excel file that i have contains the product name,amount,year,month,the problem is that i have lot off products name,and normaly each product will has a specific equation to calculate his amount in for exemple 2013/01,bbut rapidMiner gives me one wich is general for all products,so this seem to be ilogical,any help?