Options

Integrating into a java application

anne_panne_p Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,
i m new to rapidminer. I am doing my Thesis and I have some Field test data which I need to analyse. To select the set of data or criteria, I have a java Swing GUI and I want to do the analysis(create some plots, histograms) using rapidminer. The created charts needs to saved also automatically. I tried using rapidminer with an example, reading a excel and plotting the graph using the Plot view. But how can i do this process automatically? What I want to kow is how I get the plots displayed on a button click from Java Swing UI and save this chart? Any pointers would be extremely helpful
Thanks in advance,
anne
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you can have a look at the RendererService class in RapidMiner which is responsible for creating all Renderers. The class SingleResultOverview lines 166+ should also help you a lot.
    And finally you could have a look at the Reporting Extension as it can create and save charts to the disk via operators.

Regards,
    Marco