HTTP 500 error, SQL error
To recreate the steps:
1 - I create a schema titled RapidAN on a MySQL DB that is on a different machine on my network.
2 - I create a fresh install of RA CE using my local machine as the RA host and then using that scheme I mentioned in the step above. I do this using the .bat file so that I can run it as administrator. This process exits normally.
3 - I open run.bat in my RA CE folder and let it do it's magic.
4 - I open Chrome and go to <localhost>:8081 (which is it's address, I just changed the default, though I've done this with the default as well...got the same result.)
5 - I enter the user: admin and password: changeit.
6 - I leave the default settings on the install page and enter in the location of my plugin and tmp folders.
7 - I hit install and the second screen comes up.
8 - I hit install again and am immediately taken to a page that informs me there is a HTTP 500 error. If I click logout I get a screen that gives a huge stack trace.
At that point it's irredeemably broken. So I usually go and ctrl-c the cmd window to kill it and then close the command window.
I have the bootlog, but have no idea how to attach it...if someone wants to see it please tell me how I can get it to you and I will.