"plotting regression line"

stablumstablum Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
I wonder if it's possible to plot a regression line. Unfortunately I can just calculate the coefficient and the intercept, but I did not find an operator or a functionality to plot the calculated regression line.

Any ideas?
Tagged:

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Plotting a regression line is only possible in the one-dimensional case, where you have only one input variable. In that case, simply apply the Regression, and plot the prediction versus the true value.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • stablumstablum Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    Thanks for the answer. What you are proposing is a diagnostic graph in which, if there is no error, the points lie on the y=x line, if I am not mistaken.

I want something different, I want the independent variable on the X, the dependent variable on the Y, the points plotted and the regression line, which will be characterized by it's angular coefficient and the intercept. What I want is the equivalent of the result of the function abline() applied to lm() in the R language, if this helps to understand my needs better.