ConcurrentModificationException in Rapidminer Studio

architgarg1515architgarg1515 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
So there is a lab in which I work. We have got Windows server 2012 installed. There are 2 users who connect to the windows server using remote desktop. Rapidminer studio has been installed on windows server so that both users can access it. Both the users are using the same license for rapidminer studio (professional deployment). Now when we both try to run the market basket analysis template on the rapidminer studio at the same time we both get the following error :-

Exception: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
Stack trace:

java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:901)
  java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:851)
  com.rapidminer.operator.learner.associations.AssociationRules.getAllConclusionItems(AssociationRules.java:100)
  com.rapidminer.gui.viewer.AssociationRuleFilter.<init>(AssociationRuleFilter.java:86)
  com.rapidminer.gui.viewer.AssociationRuleTableViewer.<init>(AssociationRuleTableViewer.java:61)
  com.rapidminer.gui.renderer.itemsets.AssociationRulesTableRenderer.getVisualizationComponent(AssociationRulesTableRenderer.java:50)
  com.rapidminer.gui.processeditor.results.ResultDisplayTools$1.run(ResultDisplayTools.java:134)
  com.rapidminer.gui.tools.ProgressThread$3.run(ProgressThread.java:552)
  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Could anyone help me figure out as to why this problem is occuring ?

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

as you have a Professional Deployment license, please contact our support at https://support.rapidminer.com. They will be more efficiently able to help you than anyone in the forum can.

Regards,
    Marco