Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Using RapidMiner Neural Net Model with JavaScript in a smartwatch

klemens1959klemens1959 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
I have developed a RM Neural net (NN) model which predicts ADLs (activities of daily living) based on smartwatch sensor data. The model works very well and makes good predictions. I want now to bring back the NN model to my smartwatch for real time predictions. As the model is contained/described in an xml file my idea is to extract the necessary parameters from the file and use those parameters in a JavaScript function to compute the class associated with the real time data (Samsung Gear uses Tizen/HTML5 and JavaScript internally for apps). Is there a description around which can tell me how I can use the model data for that, esp. which math operations are used to compute the prediction class. I think this cannot be too complicated as NN predictions basically is adding and weighting.

Thanks for ideas!
Klemens

Answers