Get Page operator

mikeyharmsmikeyharms Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I've been using the query parameters of the Get Page operator and it appends an ampersand (&) to each entry in the list. This includes the last parameter which means the API I'm calling calls it a bad request. I've looked at the code to confirm this but please let me know if I've missed something.

Thanks

Answers

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    I remember reporting this as a bug a couple of years back when I ran into the same problem.  Had thought it was resolved, maybe it snuck back in. 
    Which version of the Web Mining extension is it?
  • mikeyharmsmikeyharms Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
    I've looked at it in RM7 (web 7.0.0) and RM5.3 (web 5.3.2)and it seems to be the same.
  • mikeyharmsmikeyharms Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
    --- SOLUTION ---

I was forced in to a workaround. I rewrote a much simpler version of the operator with the Script Operator. A but disappointed not to get any feedback from RapidMiner but nevertheless I completed the task.

Mike
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

sorry for the late feedback. This will actually be fixed with the next patch release of the web extension.

Regards,
    Marco