Rapidminer capabilities

Neon67Neon67 Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi guys

I just tried Rapidminer for a couple of days and I have severall questions about the software

- When dealing with relational databse such as Mysql or Oracle, we are able to get each table individually. If I want to recombine it into my process, is there a way to know the table constrains or the foreign key attributes directly, by for instance getting the relational diagramm or something else directly within rapidminer ? Can you also leverage entierly the metadata/ data dictionnary ?

- Is there a way to get multiple visualization in the same window? So I can filter and focus on a subset in the first one, and see directly in the second visualization how it evoles ( visual discovery )

- About reading Oracle and Json, it is only for the professional License ?

thanks  :)

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

i think those are all things which should be channeled to our sales team. Please contact me directly at mschmitz at rapidminer.com

quick answers:
    You can get every table individually and push custom SQL. Meta data is usually not transfered.

I think there is no way to do 2 viz' at a time. But i might be wrong :)

And yes, oracle is only usable with a prof. licence.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany