RAPIDMINER 9.7 BETA ANNOUNCEMENT

The beta program for the RapidMiner 9.7 release is now available. Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Need guidance for analytics in rapidminer

prabhuprabhu Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi, This is prabhu, I am IT profressional. currently i am in BI for last 6+ yrs. Now i have to change my career into analytics.I don't know about statitcs and analytics. in real time what are all the models used and how we need to develop in rapidminer. i searched into google there listed some of the models like Predective, Time series, Regression ,Fraud analytics, etc... I downloaded most of the videos from youtube related for rapidminer. further step anyone guide me..... :)

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869   Unicorn
    Hi,

apart from the documentation material available on rapidminer.com I can suggest the book Data Mining for the Masses by Peter North. That will give you a decent introduction to data mining with RapidMiner. And of course you could also take part in one of our training sessions. For more information please have a look at our website.

Best regards,
    Marius