🎉 🎉   RAPIDMINER 9.5 BETA IS OUT!!!   🎉 🎉

GRAB THE HOTTEST NEW BETA OF RAPIDMINER STUDIO, SERVER, AND RADOOP. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤

We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.

Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ENTRY FORM

"arabic text classification"

nabilsalhinabilsalhi Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited May 23 in Help
Hi
Is rapidmner support other languages like arabic . If yes how can i use it to classify arabic texts

Thank you

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,527   Unicorn
    Hi,
    RapidMiner does not care about the language of the texts. All texts, that can be separated in single words, might be used to build a bag of words.
    Just use the text plugin as described in its samples.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • emaema Member Posts: 33  Guru
    Hi,
    I presonly worked with it , just add utf8 , or the word unicode in the encoding field
  • nabilsalhinabilsalhi Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    Hi
    If I can use arabic text classification, why there is an english and german stemmers

Thank you
  • haddockhaddock Member Posts: 849  Guru
    Mmm, a tough one, don't suppose it could be for English or German text classification? Just a wild and uninspired guess.
  • emaema Member Posts: 33  Guru
    you  dont need to use the german or the english stemmers ,
    Rapid miner does not support arabic stemming ,
    what you can do is either use n-grams  or stem the text files outside rapidminer
  • dataj1993dataj1993 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

helloo

i am beginner   can you help me please to  change  the encoding   to can work with arabic textes !

• bhushan_kadubhushan_kadu Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Hi, Can you please share the sample file.