plz help me to prepare any data warehouse project

nesrinnesrin Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
HELLO i am nesrin from tunisia student Professional master of engineering information system,i never use rpidminer or any data warehouse software...
pleas pleas please  who can help me to prepare a data warehouse project with RapidMiner pleeeease
in any field (sales management, inventory management ...)

Answers

• sourabhchoudharsourabhchoudhar Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    Hi Nersin

Exactly what kinda project you want to do?
  • nesrinnesrin Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    hello
    sorry for late
    no problem any project ( Modeling of a data warehouse with a mixed method )
    ETL processes (Extracting - Transforming - Loading)
    exmple :
    model the data warehouse (ED) sales of a commercial enterprise. This company sells products grouped by product families. A sale is a product and a single, and the sale is made by one of the vendors sales service specialized in the product. The sales week is the week number in the year.
    The ED must provide turnover of sales of a product, date, customer, vendor, and all possible summations of turnover.
    The objects of the ED are:
    product, characterized by: product_code, code_famille
    client, characterized by code_client name, CSP (occupational group)
    sale, characterized by: date, product_code, code_client, code_vendeur, prix_de_vente
    seller, characterized by code_vendeur name, code_service
    time, characterized by week, month, year (the date is written eg 20020402)
    THANK TO HELP ME
  • sourabhchoudharsourabhchoudhar Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    Hi Nersin

Go through this Link . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RioT2Z1QB9s
    Hope you will find what you wanna do with your project.

Regards

Sourabh
  • nesrinnesrin Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    thank you I saw this video so it can help me, but I do not understand very mush "my teacher asked us to create a data warehouse for example a pharmacy so I must first create a database and then I login RapidMiner in this DB  :(
  • aiym0531aiym0531 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

Hello, do you find the pharmacy database? If you do, could you share it with me?

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @aiym0531 welcome to the community! This is a VERY old thread (2014). But maybe you should post in our Biomed / Pharma Special Interest Group (SIG)? https://community.rapidminer.com/t5/Biomed-and-Pharma-SIG/bd-p/BiomedPharmaSIG
    Scott