Options

How to export folder view of cluster method to excel or txt file ?

atescelikatescelik Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,
I performed k-means cluster method on RapidMiner. I want to export data on Folder View to txt or csv, excel file. How can I do that?

Which operator can I use for it? With the operators Write Excel, Write CSV, Write Special Format it does not work. Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

actually the information of the folder view is also available in the data itself - just apply Write CSV to save the *data* output of k-Means (the lower port) to a file.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    User83User83 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Hi, I have successfully saved my "K-Mean Clustering" results to an Excel file using the "Extract Clustering Prototypes" operator before the "Write Excel" operator. Now I am trying to save my "Random Clustering" results to an Excel file, but am getting an error message.
    It reads: “Wrong data of type “Hierarchal cluster model” was delivered at port “Model.” Expected data type “centroid cluster model.”
    I am also trying to save my "Top Down Clustering" results to an Excel file but I am getting the same error message. Is there another operator I need to use to save my results to an Excel sheet?

Thanks, User83