Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"Extracting and Aggregating Single Attributes from Series"

joandcruzjoandcruz Member Posts: 10 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi,

I am struggling at the following task: I am using the "Series" plugin to create windows of a series, loop over the created examples, transform each into a "series" and extract features like max, min, ZCR, etc. using the extraction operators. Most of those operators create a single attribute associated to the series. What I want to do is to create a new example set, containing one example per window, where the attributes correspond to the features I extracted on those windows. How would I do that? I would need to aggregate new examples in a set within the loop and I would have to access the single attributes associated to the series and I don't know how to solve those problems. I appreciate any advice from you!