Options

Predicted values

wernerwerner Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I set up a classification process which ends in a Performance operator. The Performance Vector tab shows me a Confusion Matrix which compares predicted values to the true values. So far, so good, accuracy is > 90 %, everything okay.

There are 2 issues I don't understand:
    • I set all true values to Null (because I want them to be predicted). Where does the Operator get the true values from ?
    solved. There was a copy&Paste error. The Training data was used for model application instead of the eval data.
    • - Is there a possibility to compare the true value with the predicted value for every single data row ? ==> Solved this one (breakpoint after model applier shows predicted values)
      ???==> Pls delete this entry.Thanks for your help Werner

Answers

• Options
    TobiasMalbrechtTobiasMalbrecht Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 295 RM Product Management
    Hi Werner,
    werner wrote:
    • I set all true values to Null (because I want them to be predicted). Where does the Operator get the true values from ?
    • - Is there a possibility to compare the true value with the predicted value for every single data row ?
    besides from the fact that I do not know why you would like to do that, could you please post your process xml file. Then it is much easier to understand what is the problem concerning your issues.

Kind regards,
    Tobias