How do I store Outlier Score (LOF) for each process?
I'm trying to create an iterative process in RapidMiner where I:
1. Plot 2 attributes against each other (whilst keeping the ID for each tuple)
2. Apply LOF operator (from Anomaly Detection Extension to get Outlier score for each tuple)
3. Detect top 10 outliers (currently using Detect Outlier(Distances))
4. Filter them out (i.e. keeping only outliers)
5. KEEP Outlier score (that was generated from step 2) for the 10 outliers in step 3
6. Copy results into table, where I need columns for: the 'ID' (of the respective detected outliers) and their 'OutlierScore'
7. Repeat process by each time choosing 2 different attributes from the same dataset, carry out the remaining steps, and then for each iteration, adding their outlier score to the result table each time using the JOIN operator. (even if they don't have outlying tuples in common)
I am stuck in step numbers 5 and 6 since I can't seem to store the Outlier Score! ow do I store Outlier Score (LOF) for each process and eventually have them all in 1 result table? Any help would be greatly appreciated!