Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

RM through command line

sshildermansshilderman Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi guys,

I'm trying to run RM processes through command.

I have a bat file and a exe file (under c:\....\scripts), and a process (properties file and rmp file).

How should I run the process?

Best regards,

Snir.

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,529 RM Data Scientist

Hi snir,

this feature is only available if you also bought a RapidMiner Deployment server. If you did, you should be able to run

rapidminer -f myfile.xml

on linux. I guess on windows you use the bat? You can just give it a try. I am not sure if this also works for the rmp file.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany