Options

Execute Python cannot be executed

AliceAlice Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Process failed: com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: The dummy operator BDT (sklearn) (replacing python_scripting:execute_python) cannot be executed.

The process works if we run in the server locally "The blue triangle button",  but it doesn't work using "Run Process in Server".

See attached screenshot.

Thanks in advance!

Alice

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist

Hi Alice,

intersting, this looks like my python script :). You need to install the python extension on the server as well. Details are described here: http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Server-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-install-Extensions-for-RapidMiner-Server/ta-p/59

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options

Dear Martin,

I went to RapidMiner Marketplace and installed python scripting 6.4. then, rerun my process, and the error is still there. Can I setup a webinar and invite you?

Thank you!

Alice

• Options
    yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Hi Alice,

Let me help you fix up the python setup on server. I will send a webex invitation to you.

Best regards,

YY

• Options

Hi Martin/Yuanyuan,

Attached is the System Settings screenshot. We checked C:\RapidMinerServer\plugins as you advised in your message, but there is no python script in this folder. We added C:\Anaconda2\python.exe in the System Settings, it's not working neither. 

Thanks,

Alice

• Options

Even you installed Python Scripting, the Python Scripting extension is still not avaiable in the system.

More information, see attached server Operators & Extensions Available screenshot.

Thank you!

• Options
    yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Have you try the old version of python extensions?

The old python extension for RM server 6.4 can be downloaded here,

https://marketplace.rapidminer.com/UpdateServer/faces/download.xhtml?productId=rmx_python_scripting&platform=ANY&version=6.4.0