🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
How to Connect a Teradata Database to Studio?
How to connect a Teradata database to RapidMiner Studio?
Note: This article does not cover Teradata Aster
The Teradata JDBC driver package includes two jar files, one containing the driver and another one with a config file in it. The driver only works when both files are linked via the classpath.
Add the steps involved:
- Please download the appropriate JDBC drivers from Teradata and copy all its jar files to the folder "lib/jdbc" inside your RapidMiner Studio installation directory. This ensures that the driver classes are part of the java classpath.
- Next go to the database driver management dialog.
- For the jar file dialog manually enter both path statements comma separated to address both files (e.g. /path-to-rapidminer-folder/lib/jdbc/terajdbc4.jar,/path-to-rapidminer-folder/lib/jdbc/tdgssconfig.jar).
- Teradata JDBC drivers seem to offer no support for port settings. Please leave the port field blank, otherwise a connection cannot be established.
- The driver setup should look similar to the setup shown in this image: