Options

Plugin initialization problem (Rapidminer 7.2 and ProM)

lazaridlazarid Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello,

I have the following problem:

When i start the Rapidminer 7.2 i try to add from marketplace the ProM plugin.

After restarting the application the plugin won't start and program tell to ingore or to unistall it.

Please advice what to do to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance,

John

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know.  This problem is actually related to a new security mechanism for extensions we introduced with RapidMiner 7.2.  We are currently working with the ProM team to get this resolved and will provide an updated extension asap.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ingo

• Options
    mmichelmmichel Employee, Member Posts: 129 RM Engineering

To keep this thread up-to-date:

There is a new version of ProM available (4.0.0) which is now compatible with RapidMiner 7.2+.

You can download this extension from the Marketplace.

Cheers,

Marcel

• Options
    mr_hamza57mr_hamza57 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

Hello

i started working on rapidminer prom but i can not convert my cvs file to event logs or perti net. please my data is events in cvs form how can i convert it without any w

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @mr_hamza57 - welcome to the community.  Could you please share your XML process (see sidebar instructions) so we can see what you are doing?  Thank you.

Scott