Rapid Miner Server not Running

rabna134rabna134 Member Posts: 9 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello Rapid Miner Community

i have problem to run my rapidminer server . i installed rapidminer server completely and successfully but it is not start when i open "standalone.bat" then i get an error i don't understand why this occur so please help me ! i attached error snapshot .

i have laptop with following configuration

13942753_1215294425168776_165952450_n.jpg

for testing i changed the RAM from 3GB to 4GB but still i have problem

13942569_1215294431835442_738972728_n.jpg

i hope you will response as soon as possible .Thank You

Tagged:

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

It does not look like your system is fulfilling the system requirements (see: http://docs.rapidminer.com/server/installation/system-requirements.html).  You should have a machine with at least 8 Gb of memory to run Server.

Best,

Ingo

• rabna134rabna134 Member Posts: 9 Contributor I

But my friend have pc with 64 bit os having 2 gb ram working fine after closing everything. but this laptop have 3 gb of ram but Os is 32 bit so is 32 bit can be issue??

Thanks

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering

Hi,

generally speaking, a 32-bit system is not advised for RM Server. You just cannot get enough memory for some of the more complex tasks.

In any case, what you can do to just get a taste of RM Server though is to reduce the maximum memory (Xmx) setting down to the mininmum memory setting (Xms).

To do so, please see here and change the number in there to 1303M.

Then try starting the Server again. If that also fails, it means you cannot even allocate 1,3 GB of memory which is the minimum amount of memory RM Server requires.

Regards,

Marco

• ayisheshim_bogaayisheshim_boga Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

same problem facing me also....my laptop...8GB RAM 64 BIT window 10

i am trying to run rapid minor server but it is not starting .....Running RapidMiner Server as a service........not working it say's rapidminor server7_6_1 service on local computer starts and then stoped.some services stop authomatically.they are not in use by other services or programs...please help ...how to fix

please .........

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @ayisheshim_boga - happy to help but you need to please give us more information: server log, installation settings, etc...

Scott

• ayisheshim_bogaayisheshim_boga Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

i install the server successfully but i ca not access the web interface of rapid minor server.  to start running server......i am installing run as adminstartor...then i got the error

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @ayisheshim_boga - I believe this is also a duplicate post.

Scott

• ershadalibaig_mershadalibaig_m Member Posts: 4 Contributor I

Hi Even i am not able to start the rapid miner server windows service after editing Active directory seetings.

While starting the windows service,i am getting the error. Attaching the error for the same.

hello @ershadalibaig_m - can you please share your server log?

https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/server/administration/error-logs.html

Scott