🎉 🎉   RAPIDMINER 9.5 BETA IS OUT!!!   🎉 🎉
GRAB THE HOTTEST NEW BETA OF RAPIDMINER STUDIO, SERVER, AND RADOOP. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤
We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.
Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!
RapidProM extension issue
I'm new to this forum and I hope I found the right place for discussing my problem. I found the manual for developing new RapidMiner extensions very useful. The initial project setup worked fine for me until I had to configure the dependencies on other RapidMiner extensions. Since I want to develop something that complements the RapidProM I thought it would me a good idea to add RapidProM to the gradle dependencies. Unfortunately I have no idea what information I have to fill in for "extension namespace" and "version". This seems somehow a different configuration style than with third-party-library dependencies. It would be awesome, if anybody already found a solution or had a hint for me.
Thank you very much in advance and kind regards,