Scroll horizontally with touch pad

paavopdfpaavopdf Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Product Feedback - Resolved

I suggest to add the ability to scroll horizontally on the working area. Especially when the size changes because I moved an operator to far to the right my output connectors are behind the scroll bar. Just swiping with two fingers on my Macbook would be enough to get there on any other app. I would love to see it in RapidMiner too.

6 votes

Fixed and Released · Last Updated

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
  • kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn

Hi @paavopdf
    I am not sure if it is due to newer versions of Studio but in 8.1 I am actually able to scroll process area in any direction with trackpad or magic mouse, maybe this has been added since some version?

• zprekopcsakzprekopcsak RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 47 Guru

Also working for me.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

great! I'm going to consider this done. Thanks, @paavopdf for the idea and @zprekopcsak for seeing it through.