Data Science Link Roundup
Thomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Knowledge Base
Greetings Community! Here's a quick interesting link roundup for your Data Science needs!
From the Community
- RapidMiner's new Web Table Extraction extension is pretty popular. Check out this blog post.
- Can you Cluster text documents? Yes, of course you can.
- To do Excel like pivoting you'll need an Aggregate and Pivot operator in RapidMiner. Check it out here.
- How to score an entire CSV file through a RapidMiner Server REST API.
- Want to send XML data to a RapidMiner Server REST API? Here's how you do it.
Interesting Links from the Interwebz
- Machine Learning in Emoji! LOL!
- An intro to Anomaly Detection.
- Here's a $10 UDEMY course on Groovy Script. Yes, I'm taking it.
- I love fooling around with Julia...the programming language. Here's the top machine learning projects with it.
- PS: you can use Julia with RapidMiner. Check this out.