Preparing data for multiple variable time series

PowerDataPowerData Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi there,

I need to build a model for a business bankruptcy prediction. I have an excel with a list of companies and their financial variables of the last 10 years and I have a labeled column saying if the company broke in the last year. The purpose is to predict which ones can go bankruptcy the next year. 

My data is like:

Company    -   Date.  -     V1.    -     V2.    -    V3. ....     Vn.      Status

A                    2015           34          11            54           98        Normal

A                    2016           22          23            56           23        Normal

B                    2015           55          74            54           43        Normal

B                    2016           12          33            32           56        Normal

C                    2015           43          23            76           76        Normal

C                    2016           78          34            45           54        Bankruptcy

Do you know if is there a good example like my problem? Any good idea to prepare data?

Does a multiple variable time series predictor exists in RapidMiner?

Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Did you search for any the time series threads in this Community? the short answer is that yes, we can do multivariate time series but you will need to use a Windowing and Sliding Validatation opreator from our Series extension.