Write Value (Same Attribute) from Example2 to Example1

m_moertlm_moertl Member Posts: 11 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi again!

I now managed to sort my stuff with the help of you. I also managed to do my own sorting process with 4 lvls. Thanks again!

But i would need help for something else. I think for you guys it's pretty easy but i can't figure it ou. I need to manage to get the Value of an example to a another example. The Value that i need in the first row, is in the second one. The value for the 3rd one, is writen in the 4th. And so on. Like this:

ID    SummLike

1            ?

2            25

3            ?

4            13

And it should look like this:

ID    SummLike

1            25

2            0

3            13

4            0

Thanks and regards

Mike

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,497 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Dear Mike,

please have a look at the Lag Operator in series extension. This is able to shift a rows horizontally.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• m_moertlm_moertl Member Posts: 11 Contributor I

Sorry for the late reply! This can fix it! But is there also a possibility to move it 1 up? if i gonna use it, it put's everything one row down.

Thanks and kinde regards

Mike

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,497 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

easy fix - use Sort and Sort it the other way around. Other way: One might be able to add -1 as lag which adds a +1. I've not tried it though.

Cheers,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany