Mandatory input missing issue in keras model

asfasf Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited May 2020 in Help

Hi, 

Unable to sortout the mandatory input missing error in the keras apply model. The connections I believe are correct. Have tried a number of things but nothing seems to work. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. 

thanks,

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 11.07.16 PM.png

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @asf - there is a dedicated thread for the Keras extension.  I would recommend reposting there.

http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Studio-Knowledge-Base/Keras-Deep-Learning-extension/ta-p/40839

Scott

• M_MartinM_Martin RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 125 Unicorn

I had a similar issue (NullPointer Exception), which I was able to clear up by having only one Java Runtime on my system (I had two) and making sure the JAVA_HOME environment variable was correctly set (i.e. it pointed to the JRE for the Java Runtime I kept). 

In Windows you do this through the Windows Control Panel.  Open the System Applet  --> Advanced system Settings  --> Environment Variables.

If you update your Java runtime, update your JAVA_HOME environment to point to your updated JRE.

Hope this works for you.